Lessons are designed to fit the needs of the individual. Before the start, the learner completes a needs analysis so that the tutor can design a course which is relevant and useful.
- Distance learning lessons taught by a personal tutor, via Zoom.
- Lessons are taught by tutors from OISE Oxford.
- Ideal for the revision and practice of specific language skills.
- Includes a pre-start Zoom meeting between the tutor and the student for level assessment and needs analysis.
- Includes a post-course certificate, sent by email after completion of the lessons.
- One-to-one lessons allow students to develop their English in a specific area related to their academic or professional area of interest.
Areas of academic specialisation include exam preparation, university entrance preparation and the skills needed to excel in higher education.
Students may work on personal statement composition, application or interview techniques.
One-to-one lessons equip students with the required skills for higher education, including; academic subject knowledge and cultural awareness, giving presentations, essay structuring and developing critical thinking skills.
It is also possible to prepare for the IELTS and Cambridge Exams.