- Courses |
- Centres |
- Accommodation and travel |
Maximum progress in a short period of time
The Tutorial lesson - the teaching tradition of Oxford University - is one of the most effective methods of language learning.
The programme is based entirely on individual lessons. This means that the tutor's attention is focused on one student, and allows for a perfect match between the lesson content and the learning requirements of the student.
• the tutor devotes 100% attention to the student
• teaching methods are adapted to the learning style and pace of the student
• individual weaknesses and specific needs of the student are addressed
• the course content is tailored to the student’s study or career objectives
• inhibited or reserved students receive maximum talking practice
• no time is wasted covering points already known to the student or of no relevance.
Click on a centre to find out its prices
Tutorial tuition allows for specialisation in a comprehensive range of specific professional areas, such as accountancy, aviation, banking, business, commerce, education, engineering, finance, law, marketing, media, medicine, pharmaceuticals, tourism, or the oil industry.
These are taught by experts in their particular field.
Students wishing to take an official exam are exposed to exam requirements with active practice on past papers under timed conditions.
In this way, OISE helps students successfully prepare for English exams: IELTS, University of Cambridge examinations (FCE, CAE, CPE), TOEFL, BULATS, TOEIC, GMAT or TOLES.